Wednesday, June 6, 2007

A reminder...

"Just be yourself ... as long as that means that you are a successful person."



Three items, enbriefened:

- I can't think of a more magical moment than a team from California (Anaheim) beating a team from Canada (Ottawa) for the Stanley Cup. Hockey ranks slightly below eating my peeled, sunburned skin on a list of things I enjoy, but for the love of poutin.

Who deserves a Stanley Cup more?

Giant dogs

OR


Long-time Ottawa hockey fans, moderately to quite unattractive

- LeBron James didn't beat the Pistons, Daniel Gibson did. And Daniel Gibson only beat the Pistons because Flip Saunders let him. Do you still wonder why Kevin Garnett never went on a postseason run?

Spurs in 4, only because they can't win in 3. If Daniel Gibson scores more than 10 in a finals game, Gregg Popovich will slice the Achilles tendon of whoever can't guard him.

- Finally, I think I would really enjoy cycling and I applaud YELT's furthering of the two-wheeled cause. Now, if we could only create a bike seat that didn't cause serious distress to my junk.

No comments: